STUDIO is open.
Anyone coming to our indoor group yoga class will need to show their BC Vaccine Card, proof of vaccination for Covid-19. Please have this ready and easy to access when you arrive.
All passes that have been on hold as a result of the lockdowns will be honoured.
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to say they are looking forward to yoga in 2022.
Please do not come to class if you have a cough or fever, or if you have recently been sick.
Masks must be worn until you get to your mat. Sanitize your hands as soon as you get to the studio.
Telkwa Studio provides:
- a hand sanitizing station
- new or gently used yoga mats and gear for sale if you didn’t bring your own
- deep cleansing of the studio between classes.
Mats and props are no longer provided.
Please bring your own mat, and yoga props like blocks, straps, bolsters, or blankets. We received an order of new mats for those who would like to purchase one and offer gently used mats for sale at a reduced rate.
Everyone attending a group class must have proof of vaccination.
We are offering classes as 'Yoga-Pod' sessions:
- reduced class sizes to 6 maximum
- You’ll now sign up for a session of 6 incremental classes. They run as a series. Each series, or Yoga-Pod, will have its own set of participants.
Please check the schedule before coming to class. We recommend registering well in advance so we can inform you of class changes or cancellations. This is especially important during this uncertain time.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation! We are doing our best to provide options for maintaining your wellness practice.